New Conference Dates! New Format!
Saturday–Monday, December 1–3, 2018 at the Raleigh Convention Center
[button link=”http://www.cvent.com/events/2018-ncaeyc-65th-anniversary-conference/event-summary-7e5a18496bcf4db6b2ce6de6b8aa076a.aspx” size=”small, medium, large” target=”_blank or _self” color=”blue, alternative-1″ lightbox=”true or false”]Register for Conference Now[/button]
NCAEYC has created a new format called Developmentally Appropriate Practice for Adults. DAPA creates connected, intentional, strategic, cumulative professional development experiences within a strong and vibrant professional network.
- Saturday: In-depth Pre-Conference Conscious Discipline experience presented by Dr. Bailey and Conscious Discipline (CD) Certified and Master Instructors as well as others touched by the power of CD.
- Sunday: Inspiring talks by Featured Speakers:
- Bari Koral—Promoting well-being of children and adults through Yogapalooza, 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Lilian Hubler—Supporting children’s social and emotional development through sign language and bi-lingual communication, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Karen Ponder—Power to the Profession panel discussion and audience engagement, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Michael Bonner—Author of Get Up or Give Up and a Featured Guest on Ellen, 3:00 – 4:20 pm
- Monday: Keynote with Dr. Becky Bailey; select from a full array of high-quality sessions
Celebrate 65 years with NCAEYC at our Gala!
[button link=”https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-date-ncaeyc-65th-anniversary-gala-sunday-evening-december-2-tickets-50907155673?ref=elink” size=”small, medium, large” target=”_blank or _self” color=”blue, alternative-1″ lightbox=”true or false”]Purchase Gala Tickets Now[/button]
Sunday, December 2, 2018
7:00 – 10:00 pm
Marbles Kids Museum