Technical Assistant Grant Associate
Child Care Services Association, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant Grant Associate
OFFICE LOCATION: Durham
DIVISION: Child Care Resource & Referral SERVICE AREA: Orange/ Durham/Wake
DEPARTMENT: Technical Assistance CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Sr. Director of Quality Enhancement for Early Learning
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 hours
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate with technical assistance staff working in child care facilities and TA managers, all components of the Grants/Awards offered through the Technical Assistance (TA) Department projects to provide financial support and incentives to eligible child care facilities. Provide administrative support for TA department including scheduling, purchasing, and database entry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Treat information on CCSA clients, employees or Board members in a confidential manner
- Assist with monitoring of funds awarded, according to the Grant/Award Reconciliation log
- Complete purchase requisitions and check requests as required by each project
- Gather data and information pertinent to specific reports and enter into required systems
- Draft supporting documentation required for reports to funding sources
- Respond to, research and provide clients with data or information pertinent to their needs
- When grantees close or move, research grantee history and implement collection procedures as appropriate to funding sources
- Assist with the creation of data collection tools and maintain/update database
- Assist with the measurement of success of projects
- Assist with organization of local and agency sponsored events or meetings as directed and participate in events or meetings as directed
- Accept and screen grant and technical assistance applications for completeness and documentation required for eligibility
- Track applications, awards, payments, etc. as required by each project
- Work collaboratively with all CCRR staff members to ensure that standards, policies and practices are consistent across projects
- Participate in agency committees and/or meetings as directed
- Perform other tasks as assigned by agency leadership and/or supervisor
- Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external clients
- Computer experience; knowledge of or demonstrated ability to learn FileMaker Pro, Excel, Word, etc.
- Attention to detail with ability to accurately handle large volume of administrative work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience related to the job duties and responsibilities or 6 years of experience related to job duties and responsibilities.
SPECIAL WORKING REQUIREMENTS:
- An automobile at his/her disposal; a valid, non-suspended NC driver’s license and a current automobile liability policy with continuous coverage. Reasonable accommodations may be made at agency’s discretion.
- Must be able to manipulate and operate office supplies and equipment. Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
- No substantiation or criminal conviction of child abuse or neglect.
- May require need for flexible schedules, including occasional evening and weekend work.
- May work in shared space.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALARY RANGE: $35,557 – $53,337
TYPICAL HIRING RANGE: $35,557 – $40,891
Please note that both ranges reflect salaries for a full-time employee and must be adjusted for hours fewer than 40.
All products developed by or on behalf of CCSA remain the exclusive property of CCSA.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com