Creative Schools at Davis Park
4523 Hopson Road, Morrisville, NC 27560
Creative Schools is searching for a dynamic and experienced Center Director to lead our Davis Park location in Morrisville/RTP, NC. Creative Schools at Davis Park is a thriving, established, high quality, 5-star licensed center with 9 classrooms.
Creative Schools is a North Carolina based child care company that has the honor of loving and educating over 1000 children in 8 locations. Creative Schools has been providing high quality care for young children and a great place to work for 35 years.
As Director you will work in a friendly environment where you are supported by an Assistant Director, Curriculum Specialist and our business office staff. You will also have access to the expertise of our other school’s Directors as we meet monthly to learn from and encourage one another. We are also not obsessed with the bottom line so you will have a healthy budget to run your school well.
As a family we work hard together but we also have fun. We enjoy yearly Director retreats to the beach or mountains and attend some of the top conferences held around the country. We also try to mix in several fun monthly meetings along with the serious ones.
Come be a part of something great at Creative Schools.
- A passion for children and leadership style that encourages, develops and appreciates teachers.
- 2 years of experience as a Center Director of a licensed childcare center in NC
- Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education, with Level III Administration Credential
- Current CRC with the Division of Child Development
In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Be highly motivated to bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the job
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to build strong relationships with staff, parents and families
- Have a solid understanding of ITERS & ECERS, NAEYC standards, Creative Curriculum and Conscious Discipline
- Be ready to lead 25+ staff to provide the highest quality of care to children birth-5
- Be comfortable with technology, Procare, and social media
- Competitive salary and generous bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits – Health/dental/vision, 401-K, Ample paid leave, tuition-free childcare
- Supportive work environment with locally-based management/owners
- Yearly Director retreats and the opportunity to attend national/local conferences
Please submit a cover letter and resume’ to Jobs@creativeschools.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@creativeschools.com