Donate to support NCAEYC’s important mission!
When you give to NCAEYC, you are not only helping support and engage our membership—you are also contributing to the Birth–8 landscape in NC!
Your tax-deductible donation will support programs and services for early childhood educators and professionals, such as:
- Annual Conference—scholarships for ECEs committed to increasing and improving their practice, well-being, and professional development. Because of inequitable low wages, many teachers lack the funds or support to be able to attend.
- Digital and Printed Resources—Toolkits, classroom posters, publications, legislation reports, and more.
- Partnering with or hosting advocacy events such as: Week of the Young Child, Strolling Thunder, MomsRising at the General Assembly, National Early Childhood Inclusion Institute, Power to the Profession, and Public Policy Forum.
- Professional Development Opportunities, many offering continuing education credits, including Summer Training Institutes, Mental Health First Aid Training, Nurturing the Brain Train-the-Trainers, Community of Practice Meetings, Resilience Documentary Screening and Discussions, Book studies, and more.
- Wellness Way—an initiative offering various resources to help the wellbeing of ECEs